Saturday morning my mom called and asked if Dad had called me. I said, "no, why?". She then told me that he was coming down and was wanting to drop in. With my parents living in Hawaii, this was very odd to me. I asked if it was a business trip. My mom could not believe that she hadn't told us that Dad bought a motorcycle in Baltimore and drive it all the way through Canada and then was headed down to San Diego before he shipped it off to Hawaii. Deja-vu? Yes. My mom and dad did come through on a cross country trip last year except with a side car and a bike that was a bit older and did not start so well.



As quickly as he came he also had to get back on the road. We loved seeing you, thanks for dropping in Dad.
1 comment:
I haven't seen your dad forever! I can't believe he bought a bike and rode it cross country! How fun!
Post a Comment