Sunday, May 11, 2008


Nice set up! We used some of our tax refund money for some nice camping equipment that will last us a long time. We have come to terms with our having three kids and so we now like to camp in comfort. It was a lot more fun to not have to rough it as much. Although all 5 of us slept in a 3 man tent and there still weren't flush toilets (which that doesn't seem to bother any of us. Leila took a look down the latrine hole and told me to hold on to her because "falling in there would be worse than falling in a swimming pool" I have to agree with her on that one. I can't think of too much else that would be worse than falling in a hole filled with, well you  know what.






1 comment:

Laura F said...

I love that you went camping and I wish we did a little more of that when I see your pictures! We have a nice tent we've had now for a few years, but only used a few time in the backyard. I know, pathetic. But it always seemed the summers in Saint Louis were so muggy and hot you could hardly sleep outside, and the spring and fall were so short. We thought we'd use it more in Utah but Justin's schedule got so busy... I know, lots of excuses. But your photos have me more motivated again - for this fall. We're not taking the tent this summer. :-)