Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dance Along


Leila decided that she no longer wants to go to gymnastics and wants to go to Dance Along instead. My friend Vanessa teaches it as a community service. We went for the first time since I was about 3 months pregnant with Lucy. The girls had a great time. This past week we drove to the same area where Leila did gymnastics to go to a sports equipment store. We asked Leila if she was sure that she did not want to do gymnastics anymore. Leila said that she was sure, but asked if we could still sometimes go to "the bagel place" (Panera Bread) next door (both Grandmas have taken her there when visiting). I laughed and said sure and was also ensured that she really is not interested in doing gymnastics right now.

1 comment:

Dan and Janay said...

Who was that pretty women in the green shirt dancing with her little baby? Just Kidding. I looked horrible in this video, next time I'll take a shower.

janay