The kids rode the carousel. This is the first time that Joy has ridden on a carousel that we and she can remember. I love how she looks around when she starts to move- I think she was trying to figure out how it was moving.
We then picked up a new game. This game was recommended to us while we were in the game store and it is a hit for all ages. A lot of fun. We also picked up our new family calendar for 2012- also a big hit- a Yoga Dogs calendar- totally hilarious and a good reminder to not take yourself too seriously.
The little girls got to play in the kid area. Leila was disappointed when she realized that she was too tall to play in the kid area. I think this was the first time that she was too tall for anything... what a bummer.



No comments:
Post a Comment