Saturday, July 23, 2011

A visit with Grandpa Edwin and Rayma Burgoyne



We made it! All the girls packed up and drove to Utah leaving poor Sam behind because he had to work. We drove with Amy and Todd and Eve. So, that is 6 kids, the oldest one being 7 and 2 tired moms. Let's just say that after we arrived in the middle of the night, I thought to myself about the drive home and I decided that I would rather give birth again. I was exhausted and Amy did most of the driving too. I don't do too well on road trips. On the other hand, the kids all traveled well. 

We went to visit Granpa and Rayma the morning after we arrived. It was a nice visit. We ate pizza, played with some toys and then went to see some ducklings at the park across the street from their apartment. 
Joy and Grandpa
Lucy, Amelia, and Leila at their Great Grandpa and Rayma's home
Joy eating pizza with Rayma

No comments: