Kezia was wise enough to write a letter to the Easter Bunny to let him know that there were guests staying with them. That was very thoughtful.
The girls after the Easter Egg Hunt.
The girls in their Easter Dresses with Grandma.
Uncle Nate dying Easter Eggs with the girls.
Joy relaxing with Sam on the lanai. We thought it best to keep Joy away from this Easter activity this year.
Egg rolling contest. Who can push their egg the furthest only using their nose? Intense.
1 comment:
Okay. I just got all the warm fuzzies imaginable when I saw the photo of all those beautiful girls with their Grandma in matching Easter dresses! It brought tears to my eyes, because I know what joy I feel when my grandchildren are with me. Kay looks very happy and I am SO HAPPY that she got this time to be with those beautiful little grand-daughters. These are the best times of our lives!
Post a Comment