Friday, April 29, 2011

SUP Surf

Uncle Nate and Aunt Heidi run a Stand up paddle surfing business and we all went out as a family and it was excellent! 
 Sam with Mia and Lucy. Mia loved being on the water. She really wanted to paddle on her own- maybe next time. At one point when Kezia was off of her board Mia quickly hopped off of a shared board and swam over to Kezia's got on it and started paddling. Lucy was a bit nervous at first but mid way decided it was ok. 
Cousins! Leila, Ivy and Elyse

 Stopped at Rainbow Bridge for a quick picture. Grandma, Aunt Heidi with Joy, Sam and Lucy, Leila, Erica and Mia.
 Erica with Mia, and Grandma
 Nate towing the kids. He said that one day his kids will be towing him as he sits on a lawn chair in the back taking it easy. 
 Leila did awesome! She went solo and did great!
Mia and Erica

We can't wait to be able to do this again. We have seen quite a few people on the river by our house and so we are going to have to look into this becoming a Swenson Family sport. 

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

I am SO IMPRESSED that Leila did her own board. Tell me, did anyone fall in? Cause we sure did when we were there last year!! I think this is one of the funnest things EVER. Wish I could do it every week! (Maybe I'd get good enough to stay balanced!)