After our nature walk we ended at the playground where the girls played for quite a while. It was a beautiful day and we had nothing to rush home to and so we enjoyed the gorgeous day to the fullest.
Lucy peeking through the window of her "house-car"
Joy loving the swing
Leila finishing up another set of monkey bars
Joy and Lucy sharing a swing
Mia pushing Joy in the swing
We sure missed Sam, but I am so glad that we live in an area that the girls and I could take a short drive up the street and have such a great adventure with these fun-loving girls.
When we got home the girls had a nice bath and then we had some dinner (the girls looked like they were all going to fall asleep on their plates) and then we watched the movie, Ramona and Beezus. I shed a few tears at the end. Sisterhood is a very powerful thing and I am so happy that these girls each have not one, not two, but three sisters each. I love them all dearly.
When we got home the girls had a nice bath and then we had some dinner (the girls looked like they were all going to fall asleep on their plates) and then we watched the movie, Ramona and Beezus. I shed a few tears at the end. Sisterhood is a very powerful thing and I am so happy that these girls each have not one, not two, but three sisters each. I love them all dearly.
3 comments:
I love having girls too! Having 4 sisters of my own, I tell my girls often how blessed they are. Sure, our house will be filled with fights, tears, and screaming on many occasions when they are all teenagers, but they will be the biggest blessing they will have in life. I would love to have a dozen daughters. They are the best!
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful day. I love you all so much!
Erica, you are such a great mom. Each post is resplendent with your strong love for your children, and your ease of the day. I hope when you come out here, we don't scare you with the rush of ours!
Post a Comment