Sam had to work this Saturday and so I asked the girls what we should do today. We hurried and did our chores then packed a lunch and went on a nature walk that is near our house. Leila's school class did a nature walk here a few weeks ago and so she was eager to show us the way. We had an excellent time and I am so glad that Leila had suggested this wonderful activity. The weather could not have been any better. It was not too cold and not too hot- perfect. The sky was blue with speckle of clouds dotting the sky. Absolutely lovely, we just missed having Sam with us. Maybe next weekend.
Leila and Mia on a side trail.
Lucy watching some horses that we saw. One got loose while we were there, fortunately nobody got hurt.
Joy always enjoys being outside, today included.
Four sisters and four best friends. These girls are so blessed to have each other.
1 comment:
What a fun day!! Those are the cutest girls in the world. I love the picture of Joy. What a beautiful little girl she is.
Post a Comment