These girls get so excited when their dad to comes home. I am trying to teach them that a great way to show that excitement is to run and give him a hug... but they still continue with their affectionate way of showing their excitement. Typically the first person that hears the garage door open yells, "Dad's home! Hide!" They then all run to find a hiding place and wait for dad to find them. One evening as I was preparing dinner, I realized that I had not heard the girls for quite a while. I went looking for them and could not find them anywhere. They had turned all of the lights off in the living room and had made a fort and were hiding in it waiting to surprise their dad. I asked Leila how long they had been hiding and she replied, "Oh, for about a half an hour". I thought about it and she was probably right on. Their dad is all fun and games to them. Even Joy has figured that out. When her dad comes home and goes to say hello to her she gives a big smile and will usually start laughing for no reason at all, she really thinks her dad is pretty funny.
1 comment:
Those are the cutest little girls that ever were! I sure love them. And Joy's big blue eyes--amazing!
Post a Comment