Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making Christmas Presents

This year I had really been thinking about how everyone talks about the true meaning of Christmas and I decided that I wanted to think up a gift that helps to remember the true meaning of Christmas. The girls and I used some tissue paper and glued pieces of it to jars. Then put some mod podge on top. We then stuck a candle inside and when all of the lights are off they look really pretty. So the light was to represent the light that Christ is in our lives. I also loved how the girls were so excited about the family members that they were making them for. Lucy would excitedly say, "I'm making this for Nate and Heidi!" in a sing songy voice. And Nate and Heidi's family got the one that Lucy made especially for you. Hopefully they won't be reading this before the packages arrive. 

Lucy


Mia taking a quick cereal break

No comments: