Swenson Family Reunion in Oregon. Mick and Jessica got married. 2 family camping trips. 1 Father daughter camping trip. Pool Parties at friends' homes. Swimming Lessons. A magic show. Splash Park. Library. Zoo. Playgrounds. Movie Nights. A visit from Great Grandpa Burgoyne and Rayma. Playdates with friends. Visits from Matt, Amy and Todd. Visit from Nate, Heidi, Kezia, Ivy and Elysse. Visit from Grandma Burgoyne. Joy was born. Visits to the donut shop by our house. Pool with Grandma. Lots of adventures with Grandma. Leila lost her first tooth. It's been a lot of fun.
This morning as I was tidying up a bit I realized that I had not heard the girls in a while and was squealing with delight to see how nicely they were all playing. These girls have been so patient, wonderful, helpful, sweet, joyful girls this summer. It has been a simply wonderful summer.
| Lucy taking care of her baby and playing cars. |
| Morning of the last day before school starts. Leila and Mia played with blocks all morning long. |
1 comment:
I LOVED all of these posts. It just warms my heart to hear how you are all doing and to see the beautiful smiles (even grape juiced ones) of the girls. I love you all so much. I'm so glad it's been a wonderful summer and that you are all so happy together. Sounds like Joy was a perfect name for the culmination of a wonderful summer. I can't wait to see you all on Monday!!
Post a Comment