Friday, August 27, 2010

Mia and a Compliment

Earlier this evening I was telling Joy that she is so lucky to have some of the sweetest girls as sisters. Then in walked Mia and Leila. And I told them what I had just told Joy. Mia in all seriousness asked, "Who are they?" Then Leila jokingly asked if she was sweet or not sweet. I told her that she probably would taste salty from sweat but that she was sweet inside. Mia reflected on this and told us that a friend had told her that if you got an owie and licked it that it tastes yummy! That's kind of gross in itself but sure made me chuckle inside. I am still wondering if Mia ever understood the compliment that was granted to her. Oh well... she never has been one to soak up compliments anyway... she's her own girl. Clever little thing too.

No comments: