Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sand Angels!
Oh and did I mention that this camping spot is just a 10 minute drive from home (and this is yet another lake- different from the Lake pictures that were taken a few posts back)? We are quite blessed to be able to do the things that we love to do so close to home.

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

What fun!! And what a cute family. Wish I could go camping with you.

Kristy Swenson said...

Looks like fun! I think it would be fun to go camping with you guys sometime! :)

The Burgoynes said...

oh.my. It looks so wonderful!!! I wanna go camping with the Swensons in their backyard!!! The sand angels pic is good enough for a frame.

Laura F said...

Wow, I'm so jealous!!! That looks like a ton of fun - I wish we could camp here, it is SO hot and MUGGY. That trip looks divine.