Our girls constantly amaze me and make me laugh as well. Like after I told Leila that she was lucky to have touched a fighter jet because not too many people do that and then she asked if she had to wash her hands. There are so many every day and if I don't write them down then I forget them. Tonight I was quite impressed with Mia. Mind you, Mia has only been talking more fluently for four months now. We were in the car and Mia said, "The moon is following me!.... Silly Moon." This made me stop and reflect that that is something pretty complex for a 2 1/2 year old to describe. I myself was pretty amazed as a kid to watch the moon from the car window and it too seemed to be following me. I thought that was pretty amazing. Kids are amazing! Absolutely amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment