Friday, April 06, 2012

Video Worthy Moments...

... that weren't caught on video.

Leila passed out leaves to everyone and told us that those were our tickets to go to the show. Aunt Amy was here with Todd and Eve and of course all of Leila's sisters- Amelia, Lucy and Joy. Leila and Amelia were putting on a trapeze show on the swing set. They had set up little seats with whatever they could find for the audience to sit on. So, all the kids were lined up in a row watching Lelia and Amelia doing flips on the swings and other routines on the swing set. I so wish I had gotten the video camera. I love moments like those. (The girls do put on shows like these quite often, so maybe I will be able to video it another time, it's just that having cousins here makes it that much more special)

Other picture worthy moments- Joy and Eve digging in the pebbles and of course getting filthy. Amy as a pack mule pulling the kids in the wagon around the yard. The excitement of Lucy when she found out that Aunt Amy was going to be the one picking her up from her friend's house. Todd being protective of his sister and telling the girls to not touch his sister and then saying, "Isn't my sister so adooooorable?".

It was a nice Spring Break day, one that I wish I got more video of. The only pictures that I did get were these:
Easter Craft time.  

Joy decided her clothes were just not comfortable.
She prefered Mia's Ugg boots and Todd's hat. 

No comments: