I think that I am going to have our blog go private so that I don't have to be weary of putting names, locations etc... Let me know if you want in. Thanks.
I want in! Krista1980@gmail.com I just released my blog. I was private for a bit and am gonna see how it goes not being orivate for a while...not sure on the whole thing. let me know how you like the private blog.
Am I too late? I want in too. It's been so long since I've seen you! But I love to read about your family and see your beautiful girls! Congratulations on having another one on the way!! So exciting!
12 comments:
Thanks for the pics! I of course want in.
Yes, yes, yes!! I can't wait to see you guys in May!! I loved all the posts lately. It is fun to see those darling girls.
Please! This is the first time i've even checked blogs in weeks, but one of these days i'm headed the same direction. Maybe even today if I get to it.
If you go private, we want to keep reading too!
i want in!
nfoell18@gmail.com
-natalie
I want in! Krista1980@gmail.com I just released my blog. I was private for a bit and am gonna see how it goes not being orivate for a while...not sure on the whole thing. let me know how you like the private blog.
Most certainly I would like in!
yup, don't leave us out! the Swensons ROCK!
If you don't mind, I enjoy catching up once in a while on your blog. If you don't remember me, it's Sister Harris from the mission.
PS My email is nancyarvae@gmail.com
of course we do!! :)
Am I too late? I want in too. It's been so long since I've seen you! But I love to read about your family and see your beautiful girls! Congratulations on having another one on the way!! So exciting!
Post a Comment