Labor Day weekend we had a first-rate time when we got our canoe out on the water, but unfortunately our camera was not in a waterproof bag... so... it may be a little while before you see some pics. I did pick up a disposable camera because the day after labor day was Leila's first day of first grade. So, when I get those developed I will see about putting those on the blog.
Other than that, we are all still alive and doing well. Leila has gotten really good on her two wheeler bike and is loving 1st grade, Mia is enjoying being the oldest around here while Leila is at school and Lucy is growing out of babyhood quite quickly. Sam is teaching an early morning seminary class for the youth in our area and I am enjoying getting back into a routine with school back in session.
No comments:
Post a Comment