Friday, January 30, 2009

Hey, I Graduated!


Here is the proof that I have been doing something with my time for the past 3 1/2 years.  I have been so caught up in preparing to take the Bar exam, that I don't think it ever really occurred to me that I had just earned a law degree until I got it from the registrar's office today.  I treated myself to a fancy frame;  I figured I deserved it.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so proud of you. Great job Sam.

Mary Jane Swalberg said...

WOW! That it really an accomplishment worth celebrating! We love you, Randy and Mary Jane Swalberg

Laura F said...

Congratulations, Sam and Erica!!! I'm really proud of you, too, and am so glad you got the frame and posted the picture online so we could see it. That's a nice certificate you've got there, good luck on the bar exam! We're thinking about you!

L said...

This is big news. Congrats, Sam!

matt and amy said...

Dr. Swenson! Congratulations. You look $100,000 smarter! Looks pretty fancy.

-Matt

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

I am humbled and honored to have MY name as a subliminal entry on that diploma. "Just enjoyin' the ride" as you guys continue to amaze me. Well done Sam! Dad