Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

The Saturday before Halloween there was a party at our church.
Getting ready to walk the runway.

Lucy just "walked" the runway and it looks like we forgot to wash her face after her Chili dinner. Oops.

Lucy's first taste of candy and she is not letting go of that. She is a third child for sure. I would have had that out of our first baby's hand in no time, but I have to admit it was kind of cute how Lucy was enjoying everything along side her sisters.

Getting ready to dance.

Sam was our photographer. Mia a ladybug. Leila a ballerina. Lucy a cheerleader. and Erica pregnant. I had a few people confused at the party. 


4 comments:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

That last picture will have your posterity confused too. It certainly gave me pause for a moment with all the babies that we are expecting!

Laura F said...

Me too!

Unknown said...

At our ward trunk-or-treating, someone thought that I was in costume (with my 32 week pregnant belly). Hopefully it didn't look as lumpy as your fake one. :) That's clever though.

The kids are so cute.

The Burgoynes said...

You were pregnant? That's hilarious.