Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moments Around the Typical Swenson Home

Coloring Time

Dance Time (and of course you need a dance floor)

New clothes and dress-ups came in the mail today from my good friend, Sierra and her husband and mom. Thanks, they look great! Mia also has taken over Leila's backpack when it is not with Leila at school.  I have to remember to empty it every morning otherwise Leila could be taking some pretty embarrassing things to school without even knowing it.

This is the pumpkin that grew in our backyard garden, proving that they are very hearty considering our neglect!

I have a feeling that it is going to get increasingly more difficult for Sam to do anything in the bathroom as the girls grow older. Maybe two bathrooms should be a priority.

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

I LOVED the dance floor. Does Mia need her own backpack? Hmm. I'm looking for Christmas ideas. That's really nice of Sierra to send cute clothes and stuff. What a great friend. Yes. I think two bathrooms is going to be a must with all those girls!
Thanks for sharing the photos. I miss you all so much!