Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still Here

I am still committed to this blogging thing. It's just been a bit hectic here and other things have been coming first. 

The General News-
  • Sam's brother Mick is coming home from his mission tomorrow afternoon. We are all super excited to see him. We take off later this week to drive out there.
  • Sam starts his last semester of school tomorrow. I am happy that it is his very last semester and am pleased that we had an action-packed, fun-filled summer. My goal is to take this last semester one day at a time, because it is going to be a busy one.
  • Lucy is crawling/scooting well enough to go from room to room. She is a sweetie-pie and will melt anyone's heart.
  • Mia is into the bathroom sink these days, literally. She likes to stick her hair under the faucet. Yesterday we found her in there with hand soap all in her dripping wet hair. She keeps us all entertained.
  • Leila is getting really excited to start school on the day after we get back from our trip. She tells pretty much everyone that she is starting school. For me personally it breaks my heart a bit to see her growing up so fast, but we celebrate this new big step for her. She gave a really nice prayer in Primary this Sunday.
  • There are lots of pregnancies in the family right now. Brad and Kelli are going to be having a boy either at the end of this year or the beginning of next (due around Dec 31). Rob and Kristi will be having their baby in January (I think). Laura and Justin are having a baby in November. and Shelly and Dave are having their little one near Valentines Day. I apologize if I got the dates wrong. I remember B and K's and S and D's the best because they are near holidays. All I know is in a 3 month stretch if time the girls will have 4 more cousins!!!! 
  • Yesterday we had a great day at Funderland and went on Pony rides and forgot the camera! Can you believe it! Oh well.


2 comments:

The Copes said...

Hey guys, we may go up to Salem this weekend as well. If we do we'll give you a call. Do you come through Vegas? You are welcome to stop in Enterprise for a layover.
Jodi Cope

sarah said...

hey erica! i found your blog through kelli and brad's. your girls are so cute! and way to go sam for being in his last semester of school.

maybe you should convince him to take the oregon bar. it's nice up here!

sarah (fishler) rice