Leila and Mia have been great big sisters. When we are out and someone talks to us, which we always get the, "Boy, you've got your hands full" comment, Leila always makes sure to tell them that she is the big sister. Mia loves to give hugs and loves to get her face right in Lucy's and say, "Juuuuuuicy, Luuuuuuucy". They are a lot of fun and keep me on my toes. Naptimes are wonderful, the only time the house is quiet. Once while I was in college Uncle Jim asked me what kind of music I like to listen to. After I rattled off probably every genre he informed me that one day I was going to enjoy silence and wouldn't want background music. I quietly thought to myself, "yeah, right!" Although I still enjoy music, I feel that I need to write him a letter to let him know that the time has arrived. I LOVE silence. Enjoy the video.
3 comments:
Congradulations Swenson Family on your new addition!!!!!!!!!! It is nice to finally hear from you! Miss ya! Kris
She is still so beautiful! I wish I could give her a big "two month kiss"! Is she still tiny? She doesn't look very big, but looks very old in her face. I hate living so far away.
Debbie- She is getting bigger adn heavier, but then when I see other people hold her she seems tiny. We have her two month check up on Weds. so I will see how much she weighs and how tall she is then.
Krista- Nice to hear from you and thanks.
Post a Comment