Sunday, March 25, 2007
Yes, We are Alive!
I can hardly believe how much time has gone by since I have posted something, actually, yes I can believe it. I am going to try to get more on top of this though. What is new since October of 2006? Well, Leila takes gymnastics classes. We moved to a new house, a little further from the ghetto. The weather has been awesome! Sam has planted a garden and everything is blooming! We hang our laundry to dry to save money, energy and it is cool to use the forces of nature! Mia is walking and climbing all over the place. The girls sleep in bunk beds. Leila and Mia both had Birthdays. Leila is 3 and Mia is 1. Sam also had a Birthday, he is 29. I got another new calling and so did Sam. I am in Primary and love it. Sam works with the scouts. Two of Sam's brothers got married- Rob married Kristi on Dec 27th and Matt married Amy on March 17th (St Patrick's Day). Sam's sister, Shelli is pregant and due in July. We just got back from a trip to Utah for Matt and Amy's wedding and had a blast. I am sure there is tons more, which is why I need to keep up this blog a little better. Oh, I also started a toy business, you can check it out on www.isellchildrenstoys.com . Well, I hope to get some more recent pictures on here too, but I also don't want to be late for church. So, for now this is the update. I hope I can be better at it, so that we can keep our friends and family somewhat in the loop and hope to hear from all of you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
now we need pictures of the girls..please! :)
Okay, Erica. Prove you are alive by posting some pictures. I double dog dare you! Hope all is well. -Miranda
I agree with Miranda!! PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment